Quality Clothing at an Affordable PriceREAD FAQs
- What is the best way to contact customer service?
For inquiries and suggestions, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to assist you.
- Do you ship internationally?
Not at the moment, but we will definitely expand our operations in the future. Please stay tuned to our social media accounts to stay updated once we start shipping worldwide.
- The item that I want is sold out or unavailable, how will I know when it is back in stock?
For updates on new releases and restocks, you may subscribe to our newsletter by clicking here. You may also get in touch with us directly by emailing us at email@example.com.
We also post updates on our social media pages, so make sure to follow us on Facebook and Instagram.
- Is your website secure?
Yes, Corals and Pebbles website is a safe shopping environment where all information is secured. We will not sell your information to third parties.
- What are your available payment methods?
For local orders through our website, accept Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, Shop Pay, Apple Pay, and Google Pay.
- When will it be charged to my credit card?
Your account will be charged once your order has been shipped.
- How can I track my order once it has been shipped?
You will receive an email with the tracking information as soon as your order is shipped. Please be advised that orders placed of May will be shipped on May 28, 2022.
- What happens if an item ordered is out of stock/you are unable to fulfill my order?
Once we are informed of an unfulfilled order, we will get in touch with you immediately and start the refund process as soon as possible. You may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
- How do I wash the products?
- Use cold water and a gentle detergent (strong detergent and bleaches are unsafe for children and will damage clothing made from 100% cotton).
- Wash on a gentle cycle and line dry to prevent shrinkage.
- If you want to use a dryer, use a low or no-heat setting. Take the garments and hang them before they are completely dry to prevent shrinkage and wrinkles.
- Use warm water and a gentle detergent (strong detergent and bleaches are unsafe for children and will damage clothing made from 100% cotton).
- Agitate the garments gently by hand and allow them to soak for the amount of time indicated in the detergent instructions.
- To rinse the items, drain the tub and refill with cool water. Agitate the sleepwear until there are no soap bubbles left. You might repeat this rinsing process several times to remove all the soap.
- Do not wring the sleepwear. Squeeze the water out gently and line-dry the sleepwear, lay them flat to dry, or place them in the dryer on a low or no-heat setting to prevent shrinking.
- Are your products pre-shrunk?
As our sleepwear are 100% natural cotton, there will be little and unnoticeable shrinkage.
- Will the prints and product colors fade when washed?
To maintain the vibrant quality of the patterns, we recommend using a gentle and child-friendly detergent. Strong detergents and bleaches are unsafe for children and may damage the print and quality of our cotton sleepwear.